- He went through an entire bath without crying.
- He outgrew the newborn size in his diapers and clothes - this made me a little sad! At his last Dr.'s appointment he was 9lbs 5 oz.
- He had actual tears when he was crying.
- He went to church for his 40 day blessing and was a good little boy. He was very excited to meet all of his family and friends there.
- He started cooing while looking at the animals on his play gym and the fish on his swing.
- The most important one - he started smiling!! He mostly will do it while laying on the changing table, but I'm sure we'll start seeing it more often in the upcoming weeks.
His first picture with Yiayia and Papou!
...Now, if we could only get him to sleep in his crib!!