Monday, May 19, 2008

Mr. Independent

Evan is starting to become very independent. He is feeding himself with a fork and spoon (and actually does get some of the food in his mouth) and is able to get undressed with some help. In fact, most of the time he REFUSES to have help with spoon feeding, which gets pretty messy!

Eating cereal with a spoon

Using a fork at Grandma and Grandpa's house

Mmmmm....milk

Helping himself to Cheerios

Evan loves sweeping the kitchen floor. I think I'll teach him to wash the dishes next.


Looking outside hoping it's a nice day

3 comments:

amypfan said...

Looks like he keeps your floor cleaner than I keep mine!!

ems said...

That's awesome! Evan looks like quite the housekeeper :-)

The vet that I volunteer for plays the "gruff surly guy" and recently adopted two children from Guatemala. When I mentioned that they were adorable, he said he only adopted them to "pick up sticks in his yard." Sure enough, this spring he's got pictures of his kids picking up sticks in the yard and looking like they're having a blast! If only I could get the boyfriend to enjoy chores as much as kids do!

Carrie said...

It is amazing to see how much he has grown and matured from the little guy we met last year! I can't wait for he and Brett to meet each other!