Monday, September 5, 2011

A Whole Lotta Bloggin

Maybe I'm a slacker, or maybe I'm just a busy mom, but I obviously have gotten away from blogging over the past few months.  Summer just flew by, and here we are already in the midst of a new school year.  My goal this year is to be uber-organized so we'll see how this goes.  I just can't seem to find enough time to squeeze everything in - between work, 2 kids and a husband, a house, plus taking a college course each semester is there any room to breathe?  While we're at it let's throw blogging into that mix.  But hey, if I don't blog about Luke, down the road he'll have 2nd child syndrome and wonder why I doted over Evan about every accomplishment and milestone in my blog and failed to mention all of his major life steps!  Really, though, the main reasons I haven't blogged are: a) what I already stated about not being able to find the time b) Facebook - it seems like most people who read my blog (am I down to about 3 readers now?) are also on Facebook and I do update on there frequently with posts and pictures about our life and c) I hate Blogger.  It is a pain to post pictures and takes FOREVER to do anything on here.

Anyways, I'm rambling.  So here we go, a month by month update to catch you up on life and all the places we've been...

2 comments:

Cathy Willman said...

I still read,eagerly waiting. Both FB and the Blog.

Tina said...

Thanks Cathy!!