Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday Evan


 As usual I'm slacking in my blog writing.  Honestly, after working all day, doing family stuff until the boys' bedtime, taking some online courses and everything else on my plate, blogging is not high on my priority list.  But, Evan's 5th Birthday is definitely a reason for a posting. 

I truly cannot believe he is five already.  I know as a parent you always say you don't know how time has passed so quickly, and that is absolutely true.  It is simply amazing watching him grow and mature into an incredible boy.  I love that he is smart, funny, cute, polite, caring, and helpful.  He loves school and anything related to cars.  I can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds for him and us!  





I found this fantastic idea on Pinterest, which is to ask your child the same 20 questions every year on their birthday and see how they change over time.  

Evan Nicholas, 5 years old  – January 5, 2012

1. What is your favorite color?  red
2. What is your favorite toy?   cars
3. What is your favorite fruit?  apple
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Max and Ruby
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  peanut butter and jelly sandwich
6. What is your favorite outfit?   Motorcycle shirt
7. What is your favorite game?  Operation
8. What is your favorite snack?  Cheese and crackers
9. What is your favorite animal?  dog
10. What is your favorite song?  I Got a Feelin
11. What is your favorite book?  Cars
12. Who is your best friend?  Aya
13. What is your favorite cereal?  Lucky Charms
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride Go Car (Mustang)
15. What is your favorite drink?  Apple juice
16. What is your favorite holiday?  Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My Bear
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?  Lucky Charms
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?  Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?  Policeman

No comments: