Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Addiction

I love coffee, especially Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. Dunkin Donuts is good for when I need a slight caffeine kick or just have a taste for coffee. Starbucks, however, is saved for special occasions. It can help ward off migraines when I feel one coming on, and sometimes when I'm having a bad day, a grande nonfat no whip mocha does the trick. I am lucky that we have a drive-thru Starbucks just a few blocks from our house, and Evan is often in the car when I swing by for my drug of choice. On our way to the sitter's house this morning we were sitting at the stoplight in front of Starbucks. Evan looked at the window, pointed to Starbucks, and said, "Mommy's coffee!" Can you tell we're there frequently?

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I have a similar addiction, known to drown my sorrows in a festive beverage. Christopher discovered that they serve child size cocoa's at a totally drinkable for toddler temperature, put a straw in it and he's good to go. He's a big fan. Now all chocolate milk products whether cold or warm are Cocoa. My beverage is known as Mommy's Cocoa.

Anonymous said...

How cool that you have a blog, too! Kate and I both blog also-
mine- daniellesdailylifeblog.blogspot.com

Kate- accordingtok.blogspot.com