Friday, May 8, 2009

What I Do While Evan's at the Sitter

I know I started my other blog that was going to have stories from my teaching adventures. However, keeping up with 2 blogs just has not been in the cards for me. So, I thought I would mention this on here. Our school district has recently enabled us to create podcasts. Pretty cool, right? One of the nursery rhymes we've been learning is Jack Be Nimble, so of course my students had the opportunity to jump over a "candlestick". I took a picture of each student doing that, then added our voices in (unfortunately my voice dominates the recording), combined the 2, and voila... a podcast! By the way, if you ever have the chance to use Garage Band on a Mac, check it out. It is very cool! Here's the link to my podcast if you're interested: http://web.me.com/ksd140/D140_Podcasts/Repking.html.

No comments: