Friday, September 19, 2008

Daddy's the Star Now

A few weeks ago I posted how Evan was calling everyone "mama". He has gotten really good at naming everyone in family pictures. I have a picture in our living room of my family circa 1985, and Evan is able to identify my parents, Alexis and me in it. Earlier today, though, he was looking through our DVD collection, and when he came across the movie G.I. Jane (Demi Moore as a Navy Seal), he pointed to her and said Dada. Rick was much happier when Evan did the same with a Jean Claude van Damme movie. I am also including a video from the other night (sorry for the shaky footage). Rick had just gotten home from work and was changing in our bedroom, and Evan was obviously wanting his daddy...

And one more short video from that same night. This is a small taste of Evan in hyper mode.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ah, that is so sweet with him wanting Rick! I can't wait until Brett does the same with us.

I'm sure that Rick was happy with the Van Damme reference!