Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Handsome Guy

Last Sunday we went to our church dinner dance at the Odyssey Country Club. Since we were all dressed up, I figured it would be a nice opportunity to take some family pictures. I'm not sure why I paid for professional Christmas pictures when these turned out almost just as nice! On a sidenote, Evan did great at the dinner. He sat for almost an hour and a half with little fussing while we ate dinner and watched some presentations. We did take him out of the room while the presentations were finishing up, and he had a blast going up and down the stairs for the balcony and loved how his feet and voice echoed when he was upstairs. He was laughing so hard!






2 comments:

Carrie said...

what a dapper young man :)

Anonymous said...

Tina, you look fabulous! That dress looks great on you, I love it :)

Jen